Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from our family to yours! Sean and Roxy came down to celebrate Easter with us. The Easter Bunny came over on Saturday morning and the children had to look for their Easter Baskets, hidden somewhere in the house. We also dyed some Easter Eggs.

On Sunday, we went to church and I sang VIA DOLOROSA in Sacrament meeting. The primary children sang GETHSEMANE. I love listening to children sing. We came home and had a wonderful time talking and playing games together. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and that He was resurrected! He is Risen.

Tyler picked up the yellow ties during his month in China for work.



Watching Easter Parade with my kids. I love that they watched the whole thing.


My two little rabbits!

Easter dinner with sparkling grape juice.


Lemon cheesecake.

Carrot cake.

No comments: