Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sneaky Sheets

The other day, we were putting away laundry as a family. I was showing the children how the fitted sheets tend to end up with socks or underwear or shirts inside of them, and that they need to look through the fitted sheet to make sure it's empty before putting it away. I came up with the term of "sneaky sheets" if they were hiding something inside of them. This term has stuck, because the kids keep telling me about what the "sneaky sheets" or "sneaky backpack" or "sneaky basket" is trying to hide from us. My kids are so fun. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We are all folding laundry. Iryna folds a towel and then looks at me and says, "Mama, watch and learn."

😳😂
A friend from church gave us a bag of boy clothes. Keith LOVES his new yellow shorts!


We went over to see Paul and Kai's family. They have lots of snakes!


 I was amazed that Anna was willing to hold a snake! She is so brave - much braver than I am!


My three sons enjoying a ride on a lovely pink scooter!

No comments: